The Pakistan Water Operators Network (P-WON) is a network
of large urban W&S Operators of Pakistan who have been entrusted with the
mandate to extend water and sanitation services to urban residents particularly
the urban poor in their respective jurisdictions. In the broader
context, P-WON has been established with the aim to provide a platform to the
W&S Operators for collective thinking, research and actions, to promote concept
of twinning amongst utilities, and to coordinate with other regional and
1. P-WON Steering Committee meeting held in Peshawar, Nov 13th, 2015.DOWNLOAD
2. P-WON Steering Committee meeting held in Lahore, May 29th, 2016 DOWNLOAD
3. Presentation-Theory of Change by Chairman P-WON. Click To Download
4. Report on Faisalbad water treatment works. DOWNLOAD
5. O&M Of Sewer System SOPs word form.
Click To Download
6. Safety procedures for sewage work word form Click To Download
7. MoU has been signed between WASA-F and Water Utility Specialist. Click To Download
Copyright (c) 2012 PWOPs . All rights reserved. Design by THE URBAN UNIT.