Provide a Platform to
Member W&S Operators for Collective Thinking, Raising Voice on Policy Issues,
Efficiency Gains, Research and Actions
In order to meet this objective, following activities are planned to be
actions ( news letter, journal, policy papers, issue papers and technical notes)
P-WOPs will provide a platform to its member Operators and other partners to be
decided by Steering Committee, with integrated approach where the members can
collectively think about how the W&S Operators can
improve their efficiency in the delivery of water supply and sanitation services
for the consumers. This platform will also help to identify the key issues being
faced by the operators and to improve their operational performance in terms of
targeted key performance indicators. P-WOPs through its Secretariat will provide
this opportunity to organizing various events including brainstorming sessions
and meetings. The National Coordinator, P-WOPs will coordinate with all the
member operators and other stakeholders to organizing such events.
Research and Actions: P-WOPs will facilitate its member partners to sit together,
think collectively and suggest for further actions. In-addition, P-WON will
help in exploring the research opportunities by linking member partners with
different research institutions at national and global level. It will also keep
the W&S Operators in loop initially through its website and news letter and
progressively through its policy papers/issue papers, journal, and technical
notes on identified areas.
Back To Objectives
Back To Objectives
1. P-WON Steering Committee meeting held in Peshawar, Nov 13th, 2015.DOWNLOAD
2. P-WON Steering Committee meeting held in Lahore, May 29th, 2016 DOWNLOAD
3. Presentation-Theory of Change by Chairman P-WON. Click To Download
4. Report on Faisalbad water treatment works. DOWNLOAD
5. O&M Of Sewer System SOPs word form.
Click To Download
6. Safety procedures for sewage work word form Click To Download
7. MoU has been signed between WASA-F and Water Utility Specialist. Click To Download
Copyright (c) 2012 PWOPs . All rights reserved. Design by THE URBAN UNIT.