To maximize the effectiveness of the urban water and sanitation
utilities to deliver superior services, particularly to the urban poor, such
that the MDGs for water and sanitation are achieved.
To foster the
development and the improvements of urban W&S services through increased
collaboration between utilities, civil society organizations, academia and
government for advocacy, learning,
networking and support partnerships among local and international peers.
1. P-WON Steering Committee meeting held in Peshawar, Nov 13th, 2015.DOWNLOAD
2. P-WON Steering Committee meeting held in Lahore, May 29th, 2016 DOWNLOAD
3. Presentation-Theory of Change by Chairman P-WON. Click To Download
4. Report on Faisalbad water treatment works. DOWNLOAD
5. O&M Of Sewer System SOPs word form.
Click To Download
6. Safety procedures for sewage work word form Click To Download
7. MoU has been signed between WASA-F and Water Utility Specialist. Click To Download
Copyright (c) 2012 PWOPs . All rights reserved. Design by THE URBAN UNIT.